- Open House and Tea Room - three hours
of "meet and greet" - Armour Heights was known
in the past for its Spring Teas. Band students will provide
musical entertainment. (profits to the Instrument Fund)
- 50 Years of Fashion - Students demonstrate "the
Look" of each decade, accompanied by period music.
- Classrooms open and displays in each
related to the grade or a decade
- Commemorative items, including lapel
pins, booklet (a collective "50 years" booklet),
professional artist sketches by George Elliot
- Reprint service for documents that have
been donated or digitized.
- Fundraising for the school: playground
donations, treat sales, and direct donations
- An evening at the Kawartha Golf and Country Club
for the First Decade Alumni and Staff. Sandi
(Bartley) Butcher (1953) 1-705-749-6780 email@example.com
- For the 1963 to 1973 decade - an evening
a local pub, for a meal and/or refreshments. Contact Wanda
(Gates) Terefenko, Trenton,Ont., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday evening events for decades
from 1973 to 2003. However, you may wish to organize a
gathering by making a sign-up list during the Open House.
- Organized games: baseball, soccer, recreation
of old and new playground games. However, some equipment
will be available to demonstrate your skills: hula hoops,
marbles, cards, skipping ropes, bouncing balls.
- Musical Review or Open Stage -Many current
students and alumni are musically gifted. Come forward
and organize a "50 Years Musical Review".
Contacts: Who is Doing What